CERAKOTE CLEAR - ALUMINUM
Cerakote Clear - Aluminum MC-5100 has been specifically engineered for performance on all common alloys of aluminum, including magnesium alloys. Common applications include polished, brushed, raw & anodized aluminum used in architectural, automotive, industrial, consumer goods and more. To see if you qualify for a FREE sample click or call (866) 774-7628. Click here to be sure you're using the best Cerakote Clear for your project.
- Easy to apply, ready to spray, direct to aluminum
- Simple Dawn Dish Soap & water preparation
- Tack free in approximately 1 hour Air Cure (full cure in 24 hours)
- Preserves true aluminum look while protecting against oxidation & dulling
- 100% Inorganic Formulation is completely UV stable. Will not yellow or haze
- Unparalleled adhesion, chemical resistance, UV stability and hydrophobic properties on all alloys of aluminum, including Magnesium. (See TDS for details)
- This coating excels in outdoor applications.
*NOTE: This product does not require catalyst. This color does require a 325 Mesh Strainer (SE-277). Do not store this product in sunlight.
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.