CERAKOTE GLACIER GREEN
Unsurpassed. No other word can adequately describe Cerakote Glacier Green C-8100. Formulated to withstand internal exhaust gas temperatures of over 2,000° Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects. C-8100 retains its bright green, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments. Cerakote Glacier Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready-to-spray ceramic coatings.Application
- Easy to apply, single coat, air cure formula
- 70% solids yields higher coverage than normal high temperature coatings
- Exceptionally rich green finish.
- Self-leveling properties
- Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
- Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
- Excellent color stability up to 2000°F
- Maximum hot and cold adhesion
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.