CERAKOTE GLACIER GREEN
Unsurpassed. No other word can adequately describe Cerakote C-8100 Cerakote Glacier Green coating. Formulated to withstand internal exhaust gas temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects. C-8100 retains its bright green, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments. Cerakote Glacier Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready to spray ceramic coatings.
* Ultra smooth
* Bright green, sleek satin finish
* Easy to apply, Single coat, Air cure formula
* 70% solids yields higher coverage than normal high temperature coatings
* Exceptionally rich green finish.
* VOC Exempt in all 50 states
*Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
* Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
* Excellent color stability up to 2000°F
* Maximum hot and cold adhesion
Click the resources button for product application guides, technical data sheets and MSDS information.
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.