CERAKOTE GLACIER GOLD
Unsurpassed. No other word can adequetely describe Cerakote Glacier Gold C-7800. Formulated to withstand temperatures of over 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects, C-7800 retains its ultra smooth, rich gold finish in the most extreme environments. Cerakote Glacier Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready-to-spray ceramic coatings.
- Easy to apply, single coat, air cure formula
- 85% solids yields higher coverage than any other high temp coating
- Self-leveling properties
VOC Exempt in all 50 states
- Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
- Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
- No discoloration, even past 2000°F
- Maximum hot and cold adhesion
Check out the Resources section for product application guides, technical data sheets and SDS information.
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.