CERAKOTE GLACIER BLACK
Unsurpassed. No other word can adequetely describe Cerakote Glacier Black C-7600. Formulated to withstand temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects, C-7600 retains its deep black, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments. Cerakote Glacier Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready-to-spray ceramic coatings.
- Easy to apply, single coat, air cure formula
- 85% solids yields higher coverage than any other high temp coating
- Self-leveling properties
VOC Exempt in all 50 states
- Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
- Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
- No discoloration, even past 2000°F
- Maximum hot and cold adhesion
- Exceeds John Deere JDM F14X1 Class 4 testing for high temperature coatings
Check out the Resources section for product application guides, technical data sheets and SDS information.
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.