MATTE ARMOR CLEAR
H-301 Cerakote Clear – Matte Armor Clear is the strongest oven cured clear coat on the market. H-301 is a two-component, oven-cure system that is ideal for applications where cure time is critical. Matte Armor Clear leads the industry in hardness, chemical resistance and wear performance. As a matte, oven sure, ceramic clear coating, H-301 can be used as a top coat over several materials such as: metals, composites, plastics, hydrographics, PVD and more. For help in choosing the correct Cerakote Clear please click on the Performance Clears document at the bottom of the page.
- Thermal stability to 350F
- Ease of application
- VOC exempt and can be sprayed in all 50 states
- Cure Schedule Options: 200* F for 2 hours or 250*F for 1 hour
- Not recommended for long term exterior application. For long term exterior applications, see our MC-Series Clear Coatings
- H-300/301 is not recommended as a top coat over any Cerakote products.
*NOTE: This product comes with a catalyst and requires a 150 Mesh Strainer (SE-276)
For domestic shipments, if an air shipping service is selected for an order containing MC,C,V and P-Series products your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $40 for UPS or $80 for FedEx. We encourage shipping via a ground service when possible to avoid this fee which is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.
For international shipments containing MC,C,V and P-SEries products, your rate will include an additional hazmat fee of $80 or $127 for FedEx. This fee is charged by the carrier and not Cerakote.